Monday, April 27, 2009

13 Coins Restaurant

Tonight I ordered Japanese food from Oishi Restaurant. The food was pretty good actually. I had Miso soup, Tempura set and green seaweed. I have been having Japanese food kind of often these days. I think I had lost my appetite for Thai food since I came back from parents' house. I had too much Northern Thai food and I loved it. So when I got back to Bangkok I could not eat as much as before. That's bad. I am skinny and I do not exercise but I wish I could. Yet I do not want to pay for the fitness center in here. Those places are ripped off. The park is far from here and now the weather is too hot. I can not run in the strong sun. Then I think I should drink lots of water and eat healthy food though it is not delicious. Will try it anyway.

Last night I went out to eat with the friend. We decided to try the 13 Coins restaurant as it is located in Ratchada soi 18 near where we live plus there was a guy mentioned about it in the Thaivisa Forum. We could go somewhere else actually but yesterday was so hot so we'd rather go to the a/c-restaurant. Then we got in the taxi taking 5 minutes to reach there.... yes it's close but we had got no energy for walking.


The restaurant is on the second floor. It is dark with loud karaoke melody music [the song with 1 melody!] full of those bloody suckers and the televisions were turned on with different channels. They turned soapies on while they played the music with football on the big screen! Not only disappointing and desperate atmosphere they've got there they have waitors and waitress which completely ignored us and deaf. At first they took us to the table then gave us the menu - this was nice. Then they walked away serving others and never wanted to come taking the orders. I saw a waitress walked by. I told her to take the orders. She nodded, but she did not pay attention as she thought she had got something much important to do. Then I clapped my hands for attention. Two of the waitors saw me...again they ignored. It took us like almost 20 minutes since we'd finished looking up the menu. One of them came over and took the order with not-smile-and-never-gonna-smile face. The food which I think it had an ok taste came by 20 minutes. And they did that again when we asked for the bill. Finally, I pretent to stand up and leave. I saw the waitress hurrily walked to us giving us bill....

I'm not gonna go back there.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, it seems 13 Coins has changed since I was there.I went to the same one 6 months ago - service was great !

    ReplyDelete

 

count website traffic
All-in-one machine