Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Kyra Lingerie

Tonight I went out to eat with the friend at the Esplanade which is 10 minutes far from here. At first I did not expect that I am going to buy things, just wanted to eat there as the friend wanted to back home quick. He has got to work. We went to have some noodle. It is called Yen-Ta-Fo or Brewed Bean Curd. It is noodle with fishball and spicy pink soup. The friend does not eat meat which come from screaming animal i.e. pig chicken and cow. It was a nice delicious and cheap meal.


Then we had a walk there a while. I came across "Fashion Kyra Lingerie shop". I saw the discount sigh that was why I walked in. In the shop, There are 3 parts. First one is for the brand Playboy. The second one is for Kyra brand which has the Thai Supermodel named Sririta Jensen's designs. I bought the cute brassiere with its panty. The brassiere has got 2 options. You can wear it as normal or you can tie the ribbon around your neck. This can be both sexy and cute. And the panty has got a ribbon upon the buttom I chose this one because the another one which is G-String did not interest me. So I got underwears. I was about to pay the bill then the cashier told me that they have the April promotion that I can show my student ID card for the 15% discount and buying 1500baht or 42$ get the free member card so I got the Playboy black top with silver Playboy Intimates pattern on it. It is pretty cool. and I like it. I spent about 50$ tonight for those I bought from Kyra shop. It's pretty pricey, but for underwears I do not trust the cheap ones with bad quality. So I prefer buying with the reasonable price and good quality so it will not be worn out before the time.

Here are the pictures of Kyra's underwears and Playboy Intimates top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

count website traffic
All-in-one machine